A robust and strong risk management program is critical to a company’s success.
As business environments increase in complexity, develop more technological drive and scale to meet a global marketplace, effectively managing risk from strategy through execution is critical. By treating risk mitigation and compliance as an overarching program—not a singular project—firms can adapt to intensifying regulatory pressures and thrive.
TEKsystems Risk and Compliance Services has the expertise and experience to help your company navigate complex and changing risk and regulatory environments and industry-specific compliance challenges. We can help you develop the right roles, find the right people, and create thoughtful and comprehensive policies, governance and processes. By integrating risk and compliance with company performance and customer value, business leaders can enhance decision making, develop responsive procedures and allocate resources efficiently.
As AML/BSA regulatory pressures continue to grow, we can help your company innovate while providing superior value. Our expertise includes Anti-Money Laundering, Know Your Customer, Anti-Bribery/Anti-Corruption and sanctions.
As a trusted partner for global financial services clients, TEKsystems supports initiatives related to SOX, Dodd Frank, Consumer Finance Protection Bureau regulations, PCI, HIPAA/ACA, among others.
TEKsystems can help your company build strong internal controls and remediate issues in audit findings that will streamline operations and improve organizational effectiveness.
We can help you build a comprehensive third-party risk program that examines your vendor population on key risk indicators, including concentration risk, financial health and customer data sharing.
We help healthcare organizations evaluate readiness and implement the people, processes and technology necessary for quality improvement programs or the administration of federal and/or state healthcare benefits.
We can help your company develop or strengthen EGRC strategies to identify, quantify and manage risks to processes and systems, and help implement or extend technology functionality (RSA Archer and Metricstream).
We can provide a clear picture of the privacy risk and exposure your company faces and develop or strengthen your strategy and processes to manage privacy across your business.
Our Information Security Services offers the thought leadership, practice-driven solutions and superior security talent network to enable your company to build or enhance your InfoSec processes, strategy and team.
- More than 30 years of experience and 80,000 professionals deployed at 6,000 clients annually
- A dedicated Risk and Compliance team that works with you to address the gaps you face in people, projects or functions
- Ability to solve industry-specific compliance challenges due to practices focused on financial services, healthcare, energy, retail and manufacturing
- Ability to provide full life cycle solutions, ranging from analysis and documentation to technology implementation and training
- Scalable delivery to support projects of any size via staff augmentation, managed or project-based services, or full outsourcing
- Relationships in over 100 markets across North America
- Proven staffing process that allows us to identify and secure the right level of talent required with the specific industry experience, functional risk and regulatory knowledge, and client-specific product expertise